10 Questions to Ask Your Holiday Lighting Company Before Hiring Them
As the days grow shorter and the weather starts to cool off, it’s time to start thinking about holiday decorations. And one of the most important aspects of holiday decorating is holiday lighting. If you’re looking to add some extra sparkle to your home this season, here are 10 questions to ask your holiday lighting company before hiring them.
- What is your company’s history? How long has your company been in business? What experience do your employees have with holiday lighting? How many holiday lighting projects have you completed in the past? Knowing this information can help you determine whether or not the company is reputable and experienced in the industry.
- What services do you offer? Be sure to find out what services the company offers. Some companies may only offer holiday lighting installation, while others may offer design, consultation, and removal services as well. Make sure you know what you’re getting before you hire anyone.
- What are your rates? This is an important question to ask so that you can budget accordingly. Some companies charge by the hour, while others charge a flat rate for the entire project. Be sure to get a breakdown of all fees and charges before you agree to anything.
- Do you offer any discounts or specials? Some holiday lighting companies offer discounts for first-time customers or for those who book early. Be sure to ask about any specials or discounts that may be available so that you can save money on your holiday lighting project.
- What is included in your service? When you hire a holiday lighting company, what exactly are you paying for? Find out if the price includes materials, labor, removal, and storage. You should also ask about any other services that may be included in the price.
- Can you provide a list of references? A reputable holiday lighting company should have no problem providing you with a list of references upon request. Be sure to follow up with these references to get first-hand accounts of the company’s work.
- Do you carry insurance? This is an important question to ask in case of any accidents or damage that may occur during the project. Make sure the company you hire is fully insured so that you are not held liable for any damages.
- What type of lighting do you use? There are many different types of holiday lights on the market today. Be sure to find out what type of lights the company uses so that you can be sure they will meet your needs and expectations.
- How long will the project take? Find out how long it will take the company to complete your holiday lighting project from start to finish. This will help you plan accordingly and make sure that the job is done in a timely manner.
- Do you have any promotions or coupons? Many holiday lighting companies offer coupons and promotions to their customers. Be sure to ask about any specials or deals that may be available so that you can save money on your project.
Alabama Outdoor Lighting